Wednesday 15 August 2012

Distressed Manhattan Flower

Today I set out to make something different and this is what I ended up with.  I used Stampin' UP! Manhattan Flower embossing folder on glossy white cardstock. Then I set out to distress with the following classic inks: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler,More Mustard, Crumb Cake and a little Pink Pirquette. My layers of cardstock include: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla( stampin wheel with Music Notes),some left over Flirtatious Specialty Paper and lastly First Edition Specialty. Added some linen thread,a button,  and a sentiment from Faith in Nature on Vellum . All of these items are in the current Idea Book & Catalgue but hurry as time is running out! Please feel free to contact me to place your Stampin Up order. Remember with every £60.00 you spend in August you will receive the Reason to Smile stamp set. Retail£18.95.



No comments:

Post a Comment