Saturday 5 January 2013

New Year....a New Start

After taking a much needed break from blogging and crafting to spend some quality time with family and friends, I am back! I have had my head buried in the new Stampin Up Spring Catalog for weeks now. It's so difficult to know what to order so I have decided I need the whole catalog! Stampin Up has outdone themselves with the new product line. I cannot wait to get my hands on them.

 Today I have been focusing on Valentine's Day.  I've snagged a bargain on some lip glosses and wanted to make some hostess gifts. So here they are!


My next project is this Valentine's card. All products are from Stampin Up. I used the Adorning accents hearts folder on crumb cake cardstock. Added a while doilie to the front, cut out my banner from some left over DSP and lastly stamped the Love image from Outlined Ocassions stamp set. Added some glitter hearts and twine to finish it up. Thanks for stopping by. Cya soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment