Thursday 28 February 2013

Honeycombe and Butterflies

Hi and welcome back. I have just returned from a rushed trip to Holland. Three countires in 48 hours and I am beat! Looking forward to going when the tulips are in bloom.

 Sorry for the rushed post but I am busy sorting laundry, buying groceries, managing my ebay shop and packing for another trip to Holland this weekend. Here is the card I found time to make before I left. All items are  from Stampin Up. Recipe: Pool Party card stock, Honeycombe embossing folder, canvas stamped in chocolate chips and crumb cake using En Francais. Crumb cake seam binding ribbon, basic pearls, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake cardstock cut using Apothecary Accents Framelits. Sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. Thanks for looking. Cya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment