Thursday 21 February 2013

Limeade and Doilies

Hi and welcome to my little craft studio. Today I was thinking about those delicious Cherry Limeade's from Sonic. Why ? No idea . Maybe the hope of some warm sunny weather for a change! Anyways that got me thinking about the Lucky Limeade from Stampin Up. This card contains Lucky Limeade card stock, as if you couldn't see ! I versa marked stamps from the Stippled Blossoms and Creative Elements for my background. You will note that some of the images I used Old Olive( don't own the Lucky Limeade ink pad YET!!) I cut out the honeycomb patterned DSP from Tea for Two and then attached my doilie. The flowers are made from cutting Floral Fusion Sizzlits out of the same honeycomb patterned paper. Added my favorite bit of bling.....pearls and stamped my sentiment from the Wishes Your Way Stamp set and this card is ready to post. I hope you enjoyed dropping by and please leave me your comments. Cya soon



No comments:

Post a Comment