Friday 8 February 2013

Tea for Two Birthday Greeting


Wow!! I've just received my new Spring items from Stampin Up and I am so excited to share the card I made using some of the products ordered. This birthday card was made using the Tea for Two Designer Series paper. I absolutely love these papers. All of the colours are so fresh and makes me feel as though Spring is here even if the weatherman is forecasting snow! The flowers attached are from the new Artisan Embellishments Kit. Other items used include crumb cake , very vanilla and lucky limeade card stock, Floral Frames Framelits, crumb cake seam binding ribbon, basic pearls,Daydream Medallions stamp set and a hat pin. I cannot wait to get back in to play with a few more items. Stampin Up has outdone themselves with the Spring/ Summer catalog this year! Cya soon xo





No comments:

Post a Comment