Monday 25 February 2013

Watercolouring Stippled blossoms

Well I did promise more watercolouring and here it is. I worked with my Stampin Up Watercolour pencils, I know they are retired but I still kept mine to play with! This technique used ink pads with blender pens and even chalk with blender pens. I love how much depth I ended up with on my roses.  I first inked my images with Stazon Black onto  watercolour paper.  I just began with soft pinks and gradual increased the colour selection until I reached the desired look. I distressed over the whole image very lightly with old olive and then again with more ink along the edges. I am not a fan of one layer cards but am pretty pleased with this one. It has a very vintage look about it, don't you think ? Thanks for dropping by. Hope you will come again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment