Tuesday 21 May 2013

Hello Baby.....

Today I have been busy adding my new Stampin Up shop to the Stampin UP Home page. It's exciting to have a new way to serve my customers and find new ones along the way. But that isn't the only exciting news as a good friend of mine has just had her baby.  I have been busy making her welcome packet and card.


The Hearts a Flutter Bundle was used along with the Sweet Essentials stamp set.  For a quick and easy card I started with Stampin Up's Note cards & Envelopes. I embossed the base with Framed Tulips Folder along three sides of the card. I added some Pretty In Pink card stock, Whisper White Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon and white bakers twine. Such a sweet card to welcome a sweet baby girl!

 If you would like to purchase these or any other items Stampin Up offers please contact me. Thanks for coming by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment