Sunday 12 May 2013

Memorable Moments....

Happy Mother's Day ! Wishing all  Moms a wonderful and relaxing day. Today I spent making this Birthday card for a memorable 21st  birthday. I've been trying to recall how I spent my 21st birthday and it's been so long ago I have forgotten! It couldn't have been too memorable lol.





 The recipe includes:
Memorable Moments Stamp set
Floral Fusion Sizzlits
Apothecary Accents
Basic Pearls
Linen Thread
Calypso Coral card stock
Calypso Coral and Chocolate Chip Classic ink pads
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Oh Hello Stamp Set
Paper Doilies

I hope the birthday girl enjoys the card as much as I enjoyed making it. Was really nice to be back in my studio after a long week away. I will try to post more frequently in the up coming weeks. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will visit again. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment