Monday 20 May 2013

Sail Away Paper Players Challenge 146

Happy Monday Everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. Weather was good for a change here with a lot of sunshine on Sunday which made me very happy! Weekend is over and time to get busy so on to todays card.  Here is my entry for this weeks PaperPlayers Challenge 146.

Ann's Clean and Simple Masculine Challenge

 I have used the Sail Away stamp from Stampin up ( retired) but I didn't want to part with it as it makes great masculine cards. I have used this stamp numerous time and still love the image.



For the background I used the acrylic block technique before embossing the image. I inked up my acrylic block in Real Red, Cajun Craze,Tangerine Tango, More Mustard and Night of Navy. The card stock used is Night Of Navy, Real Red and Whisper White. I embossed the image in Cherry Cobbler. And lastly added a Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set.

Thanks for dropping by and please keep checking back as I am working on adding some new features to my blog which will include : New Class Schedules for upcoming months, New Clubs to join and Kits to purchase. With the launch of the New Annual Stampin Up Catalog happening soon there are lots of new products and features to share. If you wish to purchase any of the current Stampin Up items please contact me. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment