Friday 24 May 2013

Stippled Blossoms

Happy Friday! Phew..made it! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday weekend.  I plan to spend some time sorting out my house this weekend and weather permitting Barbecuing. I've decided it's time to stop waiting on the Sunshine so as long as it's not raining I am firing up that grill!

 You haven't stopped to hear about my cleaning routine or menu...... so on to the card:-)


I embossed white on Whisper White to start. I wanted the colours to be more vivid so I have coloured in with the markers directly and only used the Blender pens slightly . Colours used include: So Saffron, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Calypso Coral, Real Red, More Mustard and Pretty in Pink.  I was a little zealous on the amount of colours lol.  I pierced around the card as my sewing machine is still not stitching correctly...must sort! Added a button and White Bakers Twine and Basic Pearls. Card stock colours are: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Whisper White. Pretty simple card to make it's just be patient with the layering of colour. I'm still not sure that the background doesn't need something?? Let me know what you think . Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment