Thursday 23 May 2013

Summer Starfruit

Hello Crafters! Happy Thursday to you. Week is nearing an end and I for one will be glad for the weekend. Hopefully we will be blessed with some sunshine.

Today I made this little "Just Because" card. I really liked playing around and coming up with this color combo. Let me know what you think ...



 I started by fancy cutting the end of my Summer Starfruit card stock with the largest of the Apothecary Framelits. The layers include Real Red card stock and Whisper White cardstock stamped in Not Wuite Navy with Distressed Dots.  I added a sentiment from the Vintage Verses.  The flower is part of the Secret Garden Bundle. To finish it off I added Basic Pearls and Stitched Satin Ribbon in  Summer Starfruit.

 That's all for today, Hope you have a wonderful weekend and will come by again soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment