Thursday 29 August 2013

The Flower Shop Shadow Box Card

Happy Thursday! What an eventful day it is in the life of Stampin'UP! Firstly the launch of our new Autumn Catalogue. Next the new Promotion to include the Butterfly Bundle at 15 % discount! A stampers delight!

I thought today I would give you all a little peek at what I have planned for my ladies in our Septmeber card class. The credit for the shadow box design goes to Connie Stewart, she is one talented woman. I love how quick and easy she makes her project. Anyone can do them....even me!


 The most awesome thing about this card is the fact it lies flat when mailing! Love love love her idea!  So now you want to know what I used to make this. Here is the recipe:

Flower Shop Bundle
Windows framelits
Chalk Talk Bundle
Secret Garden framelits ( for leaf)
Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Trim( YUM!)
Ink Pads in Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Coastal Cabana
Basic Pearl Jewels

 I hope you enjoyed your time in the Firefly Studio today and will visit again !

No comments:

Post a Comment