Tuesday 3 September 2013

Eastern Elegance Tags

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to my studio. Those of you who know me know how I hate wasting paper. Especially when it's Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper. So today continuing on with my studio clear out I decided it was time to use up those cut offs. You know what I am talking about, all those strips of paper that we hang on to and it accumulates into bulging binders.

 Enough! Today I tackled my scrap pile head on and this is the finished project.....well one of many to come.







 Recipe for these adorable little tags includes:

Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana ink pads
Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White card stock
Eastern Elegance DSP
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Chalk Talk Framelits
Oval Framelits( oval punch can be used)
1-3/8" circle punch
Determination and patience  tackling that scrap pile!

 I hope I have inspired you to make use of those cut offs! Please come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment