Friday 13 September 2013

T.G.I.F..........

Wow where did this week go? It seems the more time I try to make for myself this quicker it gets away! I did still manage some crafting time this week which was unexpected. In hindsight it has been a particularly productive week for the Firefly Studio. Could it be the Ginkyo Biloba I've started taking to ward off some of the pesky side effects of growing old?! Hmmmm.....now that is something to consider. One per day....I wonder what I could accomplish on two a day? That is another subject all together so I will try to regain my focus.

  In complete contrast to yesterday's card, todays is shabby chic. I thoroughly enjoyed using the Simply Pressed Clay. It's a little fiddly to get out of the button molds but I will take a look on youtube later for some tips! I thought the button complimented the Etcetera Designer Series Paper used. And I love the new colour palette....so fresh!





 I hope you have enjoyed dropping in. Please do leave comments as I love to hear from everyone who visits! Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment