Thursday 26 September 2013

Warmth & Wonder

Welcome! I've been busy getting ready for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Event coming up October 19th at the Bishop's Cleeve Tithe Barn. The event will run from 10am -2pm. We will be making six beautiful Christmas cards for the upcoming holiday season. Today I thought I would share with you one of the cards we will be making.



The tree image comes from the Warmth&Wonder stamp set available for all qualifying hostesses. If you would like the opportunity to earn this stamp set please contact me or order directly from  online my online store. You can place an order 24/7! Interested in a fun evening creating this card with family or friends? Why not hold  Stampin'UP! Party in your home? I would love to share the love of stamping with you. I hope you have enjoyed your time in the Firefly Studio today. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment