Thursday 31 October 2013

All that Glitters

Finally some time to play in the studio. I love planning and designing for classes but do miss having free time to just play around with different techniques.

Today I wanted to create something different to add to my Holiday card collection. So I dragged out the stamp sets I thought would work well together. Here are the ones I decided to use in todays card:

Creative Elements
Very Merry Tags
Christmas Messages


I created the background using Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Perfect Plum.


I embossed the ornaments and edges with silver using the Versamarker to create the edges of the card. I wanted to create a window with ice crystals forming around the edges. I like what I ended up with but definately want more time to experiment with the idea.

Thanks for stopping by. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment