Friday 13 December 2013

For the Birds!

I cannot believe how many Christmas cards I have made this year and still making more! I can honestly say that I have enjoyed making every single one of them. I am going to hate to see the season over. We've had so many gorgeous stamp sets to chose from this year and most I will be keeping.

It's been a while since I used any bird stamps, and you know how I love my birds! So today I am using Stampin Up Ex Libris background with another of my favorite bird stamps. I had someone special in mind when I made this card. She's a lover of shabby chic so I thought this would suit her.



I've used Stampin Up watercolour pencils and the blender pen on the birds. In hindsight I wish I had added a banner with a Christmas sentiment on it, perhaps next time! Thanks for dropping in and do come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment