Monday 23 December 2013

Strawberry Slush

Hey there Happy Crafters! Everyone all set for Santa's visit? I still have a few chores to complete but not so much it's kept me from crafting. Oh I could get used to this! I am really enjoying the down time and chance to try some new designs. Here is the first.  I am calling this Retro One layer as it feels very retro to me!


I love the Baked Brown Sugar with Strawberry Slush. I also used Blushing Bride and love how it came out. I usually go for more layers but must admit I am loving this one layer card and intend to make more of these in the upcoming year.

 So while I had already made a complete mess of my craft room I figured why not carry on with these colours.




 This card was surprisingly simple to make. I just started building layers first with the honey comb background on crumb cake base.


This card makes use of the Postcard Background stamp along with Blooming with Kindness and Field Flowers ( my favourite set at the moment).  I have found making several cards in the same colour family seems to be the easiest solution for me. Why haven't I found this tip before now?!


Lastly, as promised yesterday, the card using "Hope" sentiment. This is my first go with the Summer Silhouettes and it's such a fun stamp set to use. I am looking forward to more time designing from this set.

Well I hope it won't be too long until I can post again but with Christmas so close I doubt it! Have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment