Sunday 5 January 2014

a Pocket full of Inspiration...

Happy Sunday! Hopefully you are safe from all this terrible weather we seem to be experiening on both sides of the pond. The good thing with bad weather is it's an excuse to stay in and craft!

I've been busy getting familiar with my punch board. Today I made this little pocket full of inspiration for a friend.















I've followed Patty Bennett's tutorial found here. I altered my pocket slightly by only cutting the one file  tab on the lower half. All of the quotes and sentiments are varied from among my collection of Stampin Up and other stamp sets. I cannot have too many of them , i only wish I had more! 
If you have any questions about the papers or stamp sets used to make this project please contact me.  Now I am off to create a few more Valentine's. Come back and see what I get up to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment