Saturday 18 January 2014

Be Mine Slider Card

Happy Saturday. My plans to sleep in today didn't happen. Why is it when you can sleep in you wake up raring to go? Something I will never figure out. Oh well it gave me time to complete today's project. My first slider card!!

I will admit I had to redo it this morning as I cut the semi-circle on the wrong panel, so do watch this video all the way through as it's not clear in the beginning( maybe it's just me lol). The tutorial can be found here





I started with stitching the base designer paper to the card stock. Added hearts....lots of hearts! Attached some ribbon, linen thread and stamped some sentiments. It is really much easier than I expected but as usual I got ahead of myself. It definitely impressed the husband which is very unusual !






If I can answer any questions please contact me. Go ahead and give this a try! It's a fun card to make and give. Have a great weekend and I will cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment