Wednesday 15 January 2014

Thoughts of You

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by today. Dreary ole day here in Tewkesbury.....cabin fever is setting in but I will soon be in the sunshine on my visit back home...yippee!! I guess you aren't hear for a weather update or to hear me rambling on about my life lol. So on to the important stuff......CREATING!



 I used the Morning Meadows stamp set for the background with Pistachio and Blushing Bride ink. Figured it was time to use the Simply pressed clay for the embellishment. I am going to attempt making some hearts later with the clay but have to admit I tried making leaves the other day and it failed miserably. If you have any advice on cutting out larger shapes please contact me!

 Thank you for stopping in. Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment