Wednesday 8 January 2014

Woodgrains


Hello and thanks for stopping by. I've been playing around with different styles and textures over the past couple of weeks.  Today I wanted to share one of my favourite effects for any paper crafting but in particular these all occasion cards. I  have combined some  masculine textures with very feminine ones. I started with Stampin Up's Woodgrain background stamp and before I knew it I had created four cards! Isn't it nice when creativity takes over and there are no interruptions .....a rarity for me I can tell you!
























I am really pleased with how these have come out in particular the Stippled Blossoms card in Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder. This card combines my favourite stamp set and colours all in one ! I even upcycled the little safety pin from a recent Christmas gift I was given:-) It was just too cute to throw out!

 Thank you for coming in and seeing what I have been up to. Please come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment