Friday 28 March 2014

Bunch of Flowers Wreath

Happy Friday Y'all. Another long week here and l am looking forward to a relaxing weekend in my studio! I am having crafting withdrawals and need a nice long session of glue, scissors and stamps.

On to today's project. I am especially proud of how this wreath turned out. I have had this burlap ribbon in my stash for a while. I found it's a little too "bulky" for card making. But it's perfect for a wreath! Have a looksey……



I found a roll of Stampin Up Burlap ribbon covered my 9" wreath. I was hoping to make a larger one but couldn't stretch it.




The flowers are a combination of all my retired and current Stampin Up dies and punches. I even managed to use up the remainder of Tea for Two Designer Series Paper. I think these papers have really complimented the burlap to give me the Shabby Chic look I was aiming for.



 Well that's it for today folks. I hope you have a great weekend and will visit again. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment