Tuesday 1 April 2014

My Mixed Media Mini…Day 2

Welcome Back. Beautiful Spring Day here with sunshine all around…..for the moment:-) Today I had a little time to work on my mixed media mini album. I wanted to share the progress I have made. The pictures aren't as I would have liked. I recently purchased a new Pentax and I freely admit to not knowing much about photography much less this new camera. So apologies for the lighting. The Espresso embossing looks black in the photos but it's a lovely rich brown in person.

This is what I started with today…...


I thought this coin envelope would make a nice journalling tab.













If you have any questions about the stamps, techniques or colours please contact. I would love to hear from you! Have a Happy Tuesday and come again. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment