Friday 27 June 2014

Altered Frame featuring Papillon Potpourri

TGIF Stampers! How many of you plan to spend time in the crafting room this weekend? I do! I am looking forward to getting all my things out and creating something.

 Today's project is an altered frame using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set by Stampin Up.  I recently opened my Etsy shop and my first sale was to a friend. When I asked what sentiment she wanted included inside she said "leave it blank I intend to frame it". Light bulb moment! I worked it out in my mind….and the next day began working on it.





 So as I said , it was all worked out in my mind how I would design it. Things were going surprisingly smoothly( which never happens ). I was beaming with pride at how I had advanced as a master crafter. Everything glued and tacked down securely. Yes it was a masterpiece. I must get the photos taken I thought to myself while the light is still good. And that is when disaster occurred. I had glued it all upside down in the frame! I couldn't help but laugh. The best laid plans and all that …..

 I hope you have enjoyed stopping by and will come again. Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment