Saturday 25 October 2014

Vintage Trinket Box

Hi Stampers! What a wonderful start to the weekend. I woke to a crisp , somewhat clear day here, well at least it's not raining! So I bundled up and took Ms. Daisy for her morning walk. I love the cool mornings. Just sorry we haven't had more Autumn colour this year! Oh well we cannot have it all. I will just have to continue to "pin" my Fall foliage :-)

Today I would like to share my altered box. I bought this little box ages ago( same ole story) I just never got around to using it in my crafting projects. If you've been following my blog you know I have been playing with my Stampin Up Holiday Ornaments dies a lot lately.

Here is another way to use the Ornament topper as posted in a previous post….



 The papers used include Stampin Up Wisteria Wonder and Pion " For Mother" Collection. Aren't they gorgeous?!!! When I spotted these papers I knew I had to have them!



I distressed the edges a little with crumb cake to give it a more vintage look. I am so pleased in the finished project and already have a place in mind for it.

The tutorial for this flower topper is in a previous post on my blog but if you have any questions please contact me. I'd love to hear from you.

Stay tuned for more projects to come this weekend! Enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment