Sunday 15 March 2015

You make me Smile card in a box

Hi Stampers and welcome. Today I'd like to share my first ever card in a box. I've wanted to make one of these for ever but have been so intimidated at what appeared to be a difficult card to make. It's not!! Although I will say decorating this particular one did take a lot longer than anticipated lol.  Before I show you I want to give credit to Monica Gale for the awesome tutorial here. Thanks Monica for making this so easy to re create! And I also want to thank Jacquii McLeay for the inspiration with her lovely little bird house. Mine has been tweaked but I am delighted with the outcome. Here it is….











Well it was a mammoth task for me as I usually for quick and easy but well worth it! I would love to receive one of these in the mail so I am eager to send this one to someone special.  It's Springtime in a box !

 I hope you've enjoyed stopping in today and will visit again. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow How amazing! Never would have thought of this idea Just love it Now where do you get the tutorial from please?? Would love to know how to make

    ReplyDelete