Tuesday 23 June 2015

Sending Wishes your way…..

Hi Stampers. I hope you are having a good start to the week. Today I am sharing a card using many different stamp sets. I love the frame I can create on cards using the Morning Meadow stamp set ( now retired) by Stampin Up. This technique I picked up by Papertrey on youtube.


Next I used the fern from Butterfly basics( Old Olive) to create a background. The flowers are from Flower Shop and Petite Petals, stamped in Pumpkin Pie.

 

The Bold Butterfly Framelits provided the size butterfly I wanted on this card, not too big! I cut it out three times for the extra dimension. Rhinestones added to give it the finishing bling and this card is ready to pop in the mail to someone special.



Thank you for viewing todays project. If you have any question please contact me. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment