Sunday 26 July 2015

Autumn Butterflies...

Hey Stampers! I hope you are enjoying a restful Sunday. Weather has turned here and thoughts of Autumn are filling my mind. I cannot believe we are having such cool temperatures and it's July!!!

The up side is I want to work with all the beautiful autumn colors. Today I'd like to share a couple of cards I created. Again I want to demonstrate how to make the most of these stamps and time.



The butterfly has been cut out and embossed in gold. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice as it is stunning and I am so pleased how this card has come out. I love getting my fingers inked up with making my own backgrounds. Too much fun !!





 What happened to the cut out Butterfly you ask? Here it is! I have used it on this next card. I've kept this card simple only adding this little metal safety pin for the finishing touch.





 I hope you have enjoyed todays projects. Please visit again. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment