Wednesday 2 March 2016

Sparkle Birthday Girl!

Hi Stampers !!! I hope you are making it through the week ok. It's very cold, rainy and windy here. The upside……more reason to stay indoors and create.

 Today I wanted to use the Botanical Blooms stamp set along with a paper trey die I recently purchased while visiting back home. The thing I love about this new blooms stamp set is your really don't need to create a background or use designer papers. The flowers are enough on their own. Which leaves more time to experiment ! Oh I have inky fingers after todays project. Have a look………







I scored 1/2" inside the front panel to create a frame ( I usually always forget this technique!). Vellum works beautifully with the fern die from this set to add the finishing touch .


I hope you have enjoyed stopping by. Please leave your comments as I would love to hear from you. Cya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment