Wednesday 15 June 2016

Shabby Envelope with Pockets

Hi Stampers ! I hope you are having a great start to the summer. Most of us struggle to find time for crafting in the summertime or at least I do! I always feel guilty staying in my space when the weather is dry & sunny. We get so few of those days here!Because it's been raining for a couple of days now I have had a little more time to create. I have two projects to share today and so there will be two posts, so check them out. 

My first project is this shabby envelope with pockets and card insert. You can find the directions on youtube if you'd like to give this a try. I have an abundance of 12 x12 papers so I am always on the lookout for new and creative ideas to use my stash. I just love this idea which turns an envelope into something special to give to friends and family. The back has two pockets which I intend to add a tea packet and homemade cookie to. 




I made this flower using my Stampin Up pansy punch...love how it turned out! I am on a mission to master homemade flowers so I've been trying to find more time to practice practice practice !











 I will be making many more of these to have on hand. Just a nice way to wish someone Happy Birthday or whatever the occasion may be!

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all the comments left by my visitors. Have a wonderful summer and drop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment